Day and Resident Camper rates reflect the registration fees for 1 Camper. You will need to complete an additional registration for the second (and any additonal) camper.
Family One Week Camp
This camp provides a unique opportunity for parents and children to be on the ice together for the whole week! Family Camp is a chance for you and your child to go through the camp experience on and off the ice as a family. From the dressing room to the dorm room and all activities in between, this is your chance to enjoy hockey together. Ice times will offer sessions and drills focusing on adults, youth, and combined parent and child time. Just think, instead of watching your son’s or daughter’s passing practice, you’ll be right on the other end of that two-on-one drill. Every time you encourage your player to bend those knees, it’s “right back at you, mom or dad”!
Off-ice, you and your child will go through all of the great hockey training such as our popular and effective Techniques and Tactics Sessions and our classroom lectures. Recreational activities and team building are designed around combined groups of adults and youth. The Family Camp also offers special available outings such as a trip to the Olympic venues and Whiteface Mountain.
Youth: Ages 6–14
Adults: Young at heart
Resident Camp Package Includes:
- 12 hours of on ice instruction beginning Monday afternoon and ending Friday morning.
- 1 ½ hours on-ice Monday afternoon.
- 3 hours on-ice hockey training Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- 1 ½ hours on-ice Friday morning followed by Closing Ceremonies.
- Sessions will feature various stations, parent on parent, child on child, combined parent and child teams and fun drills
- Full off-ice program daily, including Off-Ice Hockey Training, Team Building,and Recreational Activities.
- Available family outings such as a trip to the Olympic venues and Whiteface Mountain*
Additional Package Details:
- 5 days 4 nights accommodations at Northwood School. (Check-in Monday, Check-out Friday)
- Meet and Greet Reception Monday evening.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Tuesday through Thursday.
- Breakfast and Closing Ceremonies BBQ Lunch on Friday.
- Official CAN/AM Camp jersey for each participant.
- Commemorative Camp photo.
- All of the great hockey camp instruction and programming that CAN/AM has developed over the last 45 years, now for you and child to enjoy together!
*Outings available for additional fee