Day Camper rates reflect the registration fees for 1 Camper. You will need to complete an additional registration for the second (and any additonal) camper. This is a day program only.
Family Weekend Clinic
Be together on and off the ice with your child! What fun to prepare for your ice time in the same locker room, hit the ice and work on drills together, and play a game on the same line! Though instructors will break down the group on the ice into adults and children for some drills, the concept is that this is your time to share the fun of being together in a hockey setting.
Youth: Ages 6–12
Adults: Young at heart
- Daily 90 minute ice sessions starting Friday afternoon and ending Sunday morning.
- Sessions will be combined ice time featuring various stations, parent on parent, child on child, combined parent and child teams and fun drills.
- Off ice activities include challenge games and team building skills.
- Official Camp Jersey for Adult and Child.
- Commemorative Camp Photo
- Sunday Finale ice time and exhibition game.