The CAN/AM Difference|
October 23-26, 2014
October 30-November 2, 2014
November 6-9, 2014
November 13-16, 2014
November 20-23, 2014
November 28-30, 2014
December 4-7, 2014
January 8-11, 2015
March 5-8, 2015
March 12-15, 2015
March 19-22, 2015
March 26-29, 2015
April 2-5, 2015
October 10-12, 2014
October 17-19, 2014
October 24-26, 2014
November 7-9, 2014
November 14-16, 2014
January 9-11, 2015
February 13-15, 2015
October 30-November 2, 2014
Come to this historic Winter Olympic Village and enjoy the most complete Tournament Package CAN/AM has to offer. Once you arrive in Lake Placid, all of your accommodations, meals and activities are taken care of.
You’ll find young people walking up and down Main Street and to and from the Arena in this small town atmosphere. Parents can shop and relax right up until game time – then leisurely stroll to the Olympic Complex, which house three rinks, for their player’s games. A 15 minute scenic drive will take you to Saranac Lake Civic Center, the site of our 4th Arena.
No other Tournament and location can provide your team with the camaraderie and convenience that allows you to enjoy your Tournament weekend like the Lake Placid Challenge Cup.
- Boys - Midget U16 AAA, AA, A, B
- Boys - Midget U18 AAA, AA, A, B
|OUR SPECIAL PACKAGES INCLUDE EVERYTHING...|
- Guarantee of 4 round robin games with 4 teams in each division advancing to a medal round for a 5th game. Games begin on Thursday afternoon and medal games end on Sunday afternoon.
- 4 days 3 nights deluxe accommodations at your choice of great area hotels. Check-in on Thursday and check-out on Sunday for the ultimate hockey weekend! (Hotel selection honored based on earliest received $200 per room deposits.)
- Our packages include 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners (beginning with Thursday dinner and ending with Sunday breakfast.)
- One complimentary Coach or Team Rep package (equal to 1 Adult at Double Occupancy)
- Complimentary Lunch on the day of your choice.
- Complimentary Pizza Party for your players and their families!
- Accessible full-time staff prior to the Tournament available to answer your questions and help you organize your team! At the Tournament, staff are always available to service your team’s needs.
- Championship Gold-Silver-Bronze medals.
- Unique team winning plaques and custom arena banners for all gold medal teams.
- Free program and admission to all games.
- Shoot-Out and Team Relay skating competitions with awards.
- Recording of 1980 Arena games with constant playback at Tournament Central.
- All Tournament games and skills competitions are professionally recorded and available on DVD.
- Player souvenir for each participant.
- Celebrity appearances at each Tournament.
- CAN/AM Hockey Camp Scholarships presented to one Mite/Novice, one Squirt/Atom, one Peewee, and one Bantam player from each Tournament who demonstrates a high degree of team leadership and excels in academics and hockey.
- $1000 Scholarship awarded to one college bound Midget age player from each Tournament who best exemplifies a high degree of team leadership and excels in academics and hockey.
- $50 credit toward any 2015 CAN/AM Hockey Camp for each tournament player, coach and parent.
- Tournament Party for all players, parents, coaches and family to enjoy. Adults enjoy a complimentary open-bar. Soft drinks, hors d’oeuvres, music, dancing, games, giveaways and our special video show await all of our guests.
- Professionally filmed and edited Tournament Highlight Video captures your Tournament memories.
- Complimentary discounts at local stores. Great shopping at unique boutiques and outlet stores.
- Complimentary beverage for each player after the games.
- Exchange of commemorative gifts between teams.
- Be part of other World Class International Skiing, Luge, Bobsled, Alpine, Ski-Jumping and Figure Skating events.
- Professional medical staff on site.
- USA Hockey sanctioned.
- A small town, friendly and safe atmosphere for all.
- CAN/AM Lake Placid Tournament Credential customized with your team name. An Olympic Credential provides complimentary access to the Olympic Museum, Olympic Ski-Jumping Complex, Sports Complex, Olympic Speed Skating Oval plus discounts on Whiteface lift tickets, gondola rides, bobsled rides and more...a $50 value! (Venues subject to weather conditions. Visit www.orda.org for details.)
- And most importantly a highly competitive Tournament operated by experienced professionals.
The Gold Package includes all of the above highlights. Hotel options are the Crowne Plaza, Golden Arrow, High Peaks Lakehouse and Waterfront, Comfort Inn, Adirondack Inn, and Marriott Courtyard. (Hotel selection honored based on earliest received $200 per room deposits.)
The Silver Package includes all the above highlights. The Silver Package hotel options are the Northwoods Inn, Econo Lodge and Art Devlin Inn. (Hotel selection honored based on earliest received $200 per room deposits.)
For a team to participate, all rostered players, coaches, managers, parents, and guests must subscribe to one of these packages. There are no additional team or entry fees. Entry fee is included in the package fee. For Midget pricing, please add $60, $56 or $50 for each player at Quad, Triple, and Double occupancy respectively. Pricing is per person for the whole weekend.