The CAN/AM Difference|
October 23-26, 2014
October 30-November 2, 2014
November 6-9, 2014
November 13-16, 2014
November 20-23, 2014
November 28-30, 2014
December 4-7, 2014
January 8-11, 2015
March 5-8, 2015
March 12-15, 2015
March 19-22, 2015
March 26-29, 2015
April 2-5, 2015
October 10-12, 2014
October 17-19, 2014
October 24-26, 2014
November 7-9, 2014
November 14-16, 2014
January 9-11, 2015
February 13-15, 2015
February 13-15, 2015
Represent your country in international competition!
The perfect setting for international competition! Come to Montreal and represent your country and your team. Enjoy the thrill of traveling to a city that holds the ultimate hockey tradition.
Play at the best arena in town, the Sportplexe Pierrefonds Arena
. Stay downtown where you can enjoy the sights and do some incredible shopping. Make this hockey roadtrip a real holiday!
Montreal will provide the perfect on ice and off ice experience!
Body-checking in Montreal will start at the Bantam age level.
All Mite/Novice divisions will be played full ice.
House A, House B, and House C Divisions are Available.
- All House Divisions - Novice through Midget are Non-Contact.·
|OUR SPECIAL PACKAGES INCLUDE EVERYTHING...|
Subscribing to the Deluxe Package means we take care of the details. We arrange your hotels, meals, games, divisions, tournament events, and let you worry about one thing: having fun experiencing great hockey! The tournament registration fee is already included in the per person Deluxe Package price.
- Four Game Guarantee. Four teams in each division advance to a medal game. Games begin on Friday morning and medal games end on Sunday early afternoon.
- Hockey Quebec Sanctioned Tournament.
- 3 days 2 nights accommodations at the Hyatt Regency in the heart of downtown Montreal, or in the suburbs at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Quality Suites or Holiday Inn Pointe-Claire, only ten minutes from the rink and located amidst shopping, entertainment, theaters, and family dining. Check-in on Friday and check-out on Sunday.
- 2 meals per person at the arena on the days of your choice.
- Games played a Sportplexe Pierrefonds the finest and most unique facility in all of Montreal!
- Sportplexe has huge locker rooms, an extensive lobby with dozens of TVs replaying game action, an Olympic size arena, 3 NHL sized arenas, spectator seating in each rink, restaurant, pro shop, and daily equipment storage.
- Player Souvenir for each participant.
- Celebrity appearances at each Tournament.
- Free program and admission to all games.
- Complimentary beverage for each player after the games.
- Video replay of all games.
- CAN/AM Shoot-Out and Team Relay skating competition with special awards.
- Championship Gold-Silver-Bronze medals, team winning plaque, and arena banners for all gold medal teams.
- Professional game, player, and team stats posted on-line after every tournament game using Pointstreak.com's first rate stats scoring system.
- Exchange of commemorative gifts between teams.
- CAN/AM Hockey Camp Scholarships presented to one Mite/Novice, one Squirt/Atom, one Peewee, and one Bantam Player from each Tournament who demonstrates a high degree of team leadership and excels in academics and hockey.
- $50 credit toward any 2015 CAN/AM Hockey Camp for each tournament player, coach and parent.
- One Complimentary Coach or Team Rep Package (value equal to 1 Adult at Double Occupancy - minimum 30 persons must subscribe)
- Assistance with arranging Montreal Centre Bell tour and purchasing NHL tickets for Montreal Canadiens games.
- Special assistance in planning hotel to arena transportation for teams needing travel arrangements while in Montreal. Call for details!
- And most importantly a highly competitive Tournament operated by experienced professionals.
For a team to participate, all rostered players, coaches, managers, parents, and guests must subscribe to the above package.
Games begin on Friday morning. For teams traveling a long distance, we suggest a Thursday arrival. Please call our reservations team for discounted hotel room rates.