The CAN/AM Difference|
October 17-20, 2013
October 31-November 3, 2013
November 14-17, 2013
November 21-24, 2013
November 29-December 1, 2013
December 5-8, 2013
January 9-12, 2014
March 6-9, 2014
March 13-16, 2014
March 20-23, 2014
March 27-30, 2014
April 3-6, 2014
October 11-13, 2013
October 18-20, 2013
November 8-10, 2013
December 6-8, 2013
February 14-16, 2014
October 11-13, 2013
The ultimate road trip!
Fifth Annual Las Vegas Challenge Cup. Register early for 2013!
Jackpot! CAN/AM is going to make your team’s hockey dream come true! Fantastic Hotels! Huge Casinos! Unbelievable entertainment! Games played at Las Vegas Ice Center Twin Pads and the Fiesta Rancho Ice Arena. We can work with you to help schedule around a show or a tour.
On the ice, we offer evenly matched competitive divisions for teams of all ages and skill levels. We have over 40 years of experience hosting hockey events. We are here to help you and your team make the most of your ice-time while in Las Vegas. CAN/AM will work to make this the most memorable Tournament you’ll ever have.
- Boys - Squirt A, B
- Boys - Peewee AA
- Boys - Bantam AA
- Boys - Midget U16 A
- Boys - Midget U18 A
|OUR SPECIAL PACKAGES INCLUDE EVERYTHING...|
- Option 1 (Deluxe Package) 3 days 2 nights:
- The Deluxe Package includes all of your tournament fees plus
- Two lodging options: Stay at the Orleans Hotel & Casino or the newly built Hampton Inn & Suites just a couple of minutes from the arena!
- Saturday night team banquet.
- See below for complete details.
- Option 2 (Tournament Only Fee):
- Includes Tournament Participation
Included in both options:
- Four Game Guarantee. Four teams in each division advance to a medal game. Games begin on Friday morning and medal games end on Sunday afternoon.
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Tournament.
- Games played at the Las Vegas Ice Center and the Fiesta Rancho Ice Arena.
- Player Souvenir for each participant.
- Celebrity appearances at each Tournament.
- Free program and admission to all games.
- Complimentary beverage for each player after the games.
- Championship Gold-Silver-Bronze medals, team winning plaque, and arena banner for all gold medal teams.
- Professional game, player, and team stats posted on-line after every tournament game using Pointstreak.com's first rate stats scoring system.
- Exchange of commemorative gifts between teams.
- CAN/AM Hockey Camp Scholarships presented to one Squirt/Atom, one Peewee, and one Bantam player who demonstrates a high degree of team leadership and excels in academics and hockey.
- $1000 Scholarship awarded to one college bound Midget player who best exemplifies a high degree of team leadership and excels in academics and hockey.
- $50 credit toward any 2014 CAN/AM Hockey Camp for each tournament player, coach and parent.
- And most importantly a highly competitive Tournament operated by experienced professionals.
The Deluxe Package includes all the above plus:
Two lodging options: Stay at the Orleans Hotel & Casino, just 10 minutes from the arena. The Orleans features luxurious rooms, awesome casino, 70 lane bowling alleys, a 10 screen movie theater, restaurants to satisfy any taste, arcades for the kids, free shuttle to the Strip and so much more!
Or stay at the newly built Hampton Inn & Suites just a couple of minutes from the arena! Enjoy daily breakfast and a casino-free environment.
Check-in on Friday and check-out on Sunday. Discounted room rates for extra days before or after tournament are available upon request.
Non-players 17 and under stay free.
Saturday night team banquet at the French Market Buffet, featuring Italian, Mongolian, Barbecue, American, Seafood, Mexican and Chinese Cooking Stations.
One complimentary Coach or Team Rep package (value equal to 1 adult at double occupancy.)
All taxes and gratuities included.
Tournament Only Fee
Tournament Only Fee includes all of the tournament offerings except Tournament Banquet and accommodations. This fee includes free admission for all of the family.
Games begin on Friday morning. For teams traveling a long distance, we suggest a Thursday arrival. Please call our reservations staff for discounted hotel room nights.