If you are making arrangements to fly to Camp, plan to fly into Toronto Pearson or the Buffalo-Niagara International Airports.

Arrival Time

If you are planning to utilize the Camp Shuttle Service, plan to arrive at the Airport by 12:00 noon on Sunday, the first day of your program.  Remember: The Camp Shuttle Service only provides transportation to and from the Buffalo and Toronto Airports!

Departure Time

For return flights, plan for a flight that leaves  at 4:00 PM or later on Saturday, the last day of your program.

Flying into Camp

Once the plane lands, all international passengers proceed through a hall that takes them to Customs in Toronto or down a hall through the security checkpoints in Buffalo.  (If you are 14 or under, you should be accompanied by an airline representative.  Check with your travel agent for specific airline policies).  At the Immigration Station in Toronto, you will need a passport.  Be sure this document is in your carry-on and not in your checked luggage.  You will need the passport before picking up your bags. After Immigration, you will proceed to the luggage area and pick up your gear.  There are carts available in this area to assist campers with multiple bags.  Campers then exit baggage claim through one doorway into the terminal.  This is where our Airport Staff will meet each camper.  In Buffalo, Airport Staff will meet each camper just past the Security Checkpoint.

Staff will be identifiable by camp staff t-shirts.  They will also be in possession of a letter signed by our Director, printed on camp letterhead identifying them as ambassadors of the Camp.

They will take you down to the Camp Shuttle where campers will board the van that will take them right to the door of our Camp Dorm at Ridley College.

Once you have finalized your travel plans, be certain to complete the Travel Information Form providing us with your itinerary.  All Shuttle fees must be paid prior to camp.

For campers flying by themselves, check with your airlines for any additional restrictions.

Campers carrying passports, airline tickets and other important documents must lock them in the safe in the Camp Office.

Border Crossing

US and Canadian citizens traveling across border lines by land are required to present one of the travel documents listed below.

- Passport
- Passport Card (US citizens only)
- Enhanced Driver´s Licence/Enhanced Identification Card
- FAST/Express
- SENTRI card

U.S. and Canadian children under the age of 16 will be able to present the original or copy of their birth certificates, or other proof of citizenship such as a naturalization certificate or citizenship card.

Please call or visit the following websites for any updates on travel requirements:

Canada Border Services Agency

1-800-461-9999 or 204-983-3500

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
877-227-5511 or 703-526-4200

Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative


Please use our interactive map to explore the greater Niagara area and to get venue address.